Sections to view

Thursday, January 21, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Getting up in the morning and being accompanied by a cup of tea, a bar of chocolate, fresh fruit, handy tools and tins of paint...oh yeah, and I forgot to mention...itty bitty dustings of gold-leaf.



Being present in Montreal to see my favorite artist, J.W. Waterhouse, in his first retrospective exhibition since the year I was born. This is the only city the exhibit will show in North America. If you're there, or anywhere moderately close to there, check it out. It's breathtaking.


Creating, growing and learning about the world around me and having the privilege to do it while being surrounded by the people I love and in an environment that's embracing, challenging and giving.


Thank you to the universe and every element existing within it, family, friends and supporters for allowing me to do the thing I love, to be an artist and give back through vivid expression.

1 comment:

  1. You're the first person I think of when I see a pomegranate.

    ReplyDelete